Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used:
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To monitor the usage of the Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature; or
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf.
Disclosure of Data
IndianWolf Studios LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of IndianWolf Studios LLC;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; or
- To protect against legal liability.
When you place an order through our Service, we may maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Comments and Reviews
Be aware that whatever you choose to post is made to the public at large. Do not write confidential information there which you would not deem appropriate to release to the public.
We use social sharing widgets to allow you to promote and share pages (e.g. “like”, “share”, “tweet”). We suggest you read the Privacy Policies of these social networks.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We keep the website updated with the latest version of WordPress, Woocommerce, and Wordfence. All information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a payment gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We do not store payment information of any kind.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.