An exciting collection of yokai to color.
45 Single-Sided Illustrations! So you don’t have to choose which image to display!
Cutting Guideline. So that pages can be easily removed, colored, and displayed!
Remember, there is no right or wrong way to color.
Want more details? Add your own personal touches by doodling in the broad space.
Want less detail? Don’t be afraid to color outside the lines!
Be creative and have fun!
The Night Parade is an element of Japanese folklore that collectively refers to all the yokai that enter the human world at night. In some stories it is an orderly procession traveling the roads and in others it is an unruly horde spreading pandemonium.
What are Yokai?
Yokai is a broad term from Japanese folklore. While it is often translated as monster, spirit, or demon, yokai actually includes a whole menagerie of supernatural beings, forces of nature, strange phenomena, and other unearthly mysteries. Yokai even includes humans who have been possessed, transformed, or spirited away.
- The tiny creatures that make your floorboards squeak at night? Yokai.
- Great great granny’s old sandals that run through the halls singing at night? Yokai.
- Colored balls of light that float over the ocean at night? Yokai.
- Earthquakes? Caused by the giant catfish yokai.
- The bumps at the foot of your bed? Your feet…. Probably.
Interested in reading more? Check out our fun Adventures with Yokai stories.